I found this article in a magazine that I get called
Among Worlds. It's a magazine for adult TCKs (third culture kids) and I love it. There's always so many good articles that I can really identify with. This one, a somewhat scattered journal-like article entitled "Where is Home?", comes from the June 2007 issue on Farewells. When I read it, I felt like I was the one writing it! The author is an MK from Congo, but pretty much everything she says describes my life away from Brazil. :) So I'm not weird or a pack rat, I'm just taking my "home" everywhere I go!
(Click to enlarge and make it easier on your eyes! :))

2 comments:
Hey Esther.
That is very cool. It would be rad to see you. So i just told Jeremy that you were dating a guy from here, and says "ya i know i met him at church this morning". So i guess Jeremy met him so hopefully we will see him again and then eventually see you. Man life is weird. The weather aint that bad. Sort of. No it is bad. But this place is full of great people. Our number is 568 2499, if you are ever around.
Hi! Ya, subing was good. Hopefully i get called again. At Staples i am learning the cashier stuff. It's easy and i get 9-5 mon to fri so that's really nice. TTYL!!
Post a Comment