Sunday, August 12, 2007

"I'm goin to the chapel and I'm..."

...just playing with your minds!! HAhahahaha.

But I do have a boyfriend. :) I haven't been blogging much but I thought it was rather important to say that I have been dating a wonderful boy (that I met this summer) since July 6. We had one great week together before I left for ON & MB, and will have about another week or 10 days before he has to go back to school. :'(

He is:
  • good-looking (obviously ;))
  • a committed & mature Christian who challenges me constantly (most importantly)
  • studying for Christian ministry, hopefully to work in the area of counseling, mentoring, discipling, or teaching
  • funny, outgoing, friendly, sarcastic, spontaneous, sometimes loud
  • serious, deep, a thinker, sincere
  • not a fan of movies & video games (yaaay!)
  • a great friend who loves people
  • sweet, kind, thoughtful, sensitive, emotional, a gentleman
  • so easy & fun to talk to
  • interested to travel and open to living outside of North America (even though he hasn't been anywhere else yet)
  • a bit younger than me ;)
  • musical
  • American & Canadian
  • a tea drinker
  • a hard worker (he's doing construction this summer)
  • committed to his family
  • strong
  • a leader
  • optimistic
  • assertive & confident, never awkward or shy :P
  • overall amazing
  • Ralph and he is taken! ;)


4 comments:

Julie said...

in noble tradition, or jogral tradition, here's an acrostic in honour of this post:

E is for ecstatic
S is for site (web or construction)
T is for taken, three (pictures)
H is for heart-throb
E is for elevated
R is for raving

Anonymous said...

hahaha...well this just opend up a can for you all eh?righ on..well lookin forward to meeting you. have a good trip up.

hadassah said...

E03 - that was a comment directed at you, from Ralph. ;P

Julie said...

Ralph,
Consider the can open. Since about June 28 or whenever that was.
if you're going to date a half-noble then you might have to hear a few more acrostics. hopefully not from me very often. but we thought of one with the letters R-A-L-P-H.
I am looking forward to meeting you too. Maybe you could coerce your g/f into coming up to Etown on the long weekend? (Sept 1?) There's lots more in the can.

Hadassah,
thanks for the clarification.