Sunday, August 26, 2007

good to be home

Well, I'm done school & back to work. This last week seemed so easy after the stress of schoolwork! :)

It's been a crazy week outside of work tho - I got back last weekend
& after unpacking and doing some shopping, I went up to Edmonton with Ralph to visit his family. It was a fun time. His bro was in a bad accident and has been in hospital for a few weeks, so we went to see him (he was the only one of the fam that I'd met before). I love Ralph's 4 little sisters. :) No pix of them yet tho, sorry. (welcome home flowers from Ralph - they matched my outfit! ;P)


Then on Thursday my mom & brother came to town!! They spent 4 days with me and we had fun hanging out with Ralph (so they could get to know each other a bit) and other friends who they haven't seen in a while. Today they were off to E-town to settle Mike and shop and look for a job, etc. I hope to go up next weekend (b/c I have Monday off) to visit with them and probably help the siblings move. :) Julie has found a job & also a place for them to live, thank God. (I just realized we didn't take any pictures together... oops! Well, except some Photobooth ones w/ my bro...)


Also yesterday Ralph left for school - he's driving up tonight. It's been kinda brutal to date for a week, be gone for five, be together for another week, and then have Ralph leave for six more till I can hopefully see him at Thanksgiving! :( But God knew it'd be that way and He'll help us grow stronger through it. Your prayers would be appreciated too. :) We did have a good Saturday together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bom que vc está de volta!
A "Hadassah" e "E03" sobreviveram???
Captain Forr

Cam said...

Esther!
One thing that i am learning is that like you said! God is working in this! The long distance thing isn't fun! But i even have to keep reminding myself that it makes getting to see each other more fun! And it make you grow even closer! Praying for you!

hadassah said...

nao Forr... :( parece que sao impossiveis de manter vivas aki.