Oh my goodness....
Just as I was finishing that post about my theory exam, I decided to go to the RCM site to see when the dates are for the next session, in case I want to do a history exam then. Just for kicks, I thought I'd look at the "examination results" section to see if my supplemental results were already in (but I doubt it, it's only been 2 weeks)...
and...
they were!
Even better, I GOT AN 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just sat here and screamed (quietly, my roommate's in bed) and laughed and thanked God. I can't believe it!!!! Even in my wildest dreams I hadn't imagined getting a grade that good! Wow, too bad that lady wasn't my adjudicator in the first exam! She must have marked pretty easily, because I know my technique wasn't that great!! (I needed a 14/20 in that section and last time I'd gotten only a 13.)
But hey, I won't complain - I'm too happy right now! I need to find my teacher and friends and tell them!!!
Thanks Connie, Karen, Michele, & Vernon for your direct help with lessons and mock exams, and for the encouragement. I needed all that to feel confident and ready!
Thanks family & friends, so much, for praying.
Thanks Judy & Yontzes for helping me to be able to get to the exam!
THANKS GOD!!!
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
PRAISE GOD!
That's wonderful!
Was it really 4:00 AM when you posted this?
MOM
Repito: Parabens Eshterrr!
yay! PTL :)!
keener!
thanks for telling us the news. this post i understood better than the first one...that was a little over my head
That's so great that you got such a great mark. It's always nice to get nice little surprises like that every once in a while. Hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy, HT.
Hey Esther...I was enjoying your blog! Was this for your grade 10 --- way to go!I just did mine and think I missed the mark I needed on my technique section as well..): I did two songs with music as well...so wasn't the best mark of my life...lol...oh wel.. here's to getting thing done - finally! Hugs! Amie (from Prairie!)
Post a Comment