Sunday, January 06, 2008

I got a car!!!

Whoa, almost 2 months since the last update! What can I say, I've been pretty busy with work, TESOL homework, leading a HS girls' Bible study, taking a Theory 4 exam in Dec., and Ralph. :) And I use Facebook much more than this!

But I wanted to post pictures of my car!! Ralph helped me by researching constantly, talking about good models & prices & more details, and then by buying it for me (with my money, don't worry!) right after he got off school! He went to Edmonton for a couple of days and stayed with his family, and on Sat. Dec. 15, the Lord led him & his dad to the right car. They only went to one dealership & test drove 2 cars, so we were all thankful it went so quickly (they were there about an hour)! Many more hours after that were spent faxing info back & forth with AMA for insurance! They were amazing and went out of their way for us. PLUS I got really cheap rates. Yay! The whole day was a big answer to prayer.

It's a 98 Nissan Altima, and had only 144,000 km! It appears to be in great condition; looks quite new from the outside. I like it a lot. :D



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the car photos at last.
Praise the Lord for His guidance and answers to prayer. Our prayer - Safe winter driving!

Anonymous said...

Seu carro é muito bonito. Gostei!
Agora vc pode vir pra reunião de brasileiros mais vezes....
Morra de inveja: Amanhã você vai passar frio e eu, calor!
Captain Forr

Julie said...

yo yo
yo yo

nice car