Ralph had his reading break this last week and was able to come spend a week in 3 Bumps with me! :) This was the most time we've had together since we started dating 4 months ago, so it was wonderful! (We've had 2 other 1-week stints but we were both working, so we could only see each other for an hour over lunch!) He wasn't working so he was able to hang out with me every morning & afternoon until I worked. Some days he did homework over here, and other days just in the evening while I worked. Don't worry, I helped him get some of it done. :) It was just so great to have him around even for normal, everyday things. His brother also came along, so it was good to hang out with him too.
The weekend he got here, I had college friends over to meet him, since they had only heard about him or seen pictures! That was pretty fun.
Then Sunday after church we went to Calgary to shop a tiny bit, eat at Olive Garden, and go to a Brazilian church. The wait at the restaurant was ridiculous (one hour), so we missed the service and got there for the fellowship (food) time at the end. It worked out ok though; we had good talks and made some memories, and Ralph still got introduced to a bunch of my Brazilian friends. :)
One day we also shot Sterling's pellet gun at some water-filled milk jugs. I was getting pretty good at it after a few shots, if I may say so myself! ;)

4 comments:
Hi Esther!
Yeah, Daniel and I only really started getting serious last November 14th. We actually didn't start courting until December 22nd though. Really fast, but we'd known each other since 2003, so it didn't seem so bad.
How are you doing? The pictures of you and Ralph are so cute!
Stephanie
Yay for visiting boyfriends! I totally know what it's like being apart and then totally treasuring time together. Glad you got to visit!
seems like the only thing that happens in your life anymore that is worth blogging about it when u see ralphy. let's see if we can post about smth else before christmas, okie? :)
Feliz Natal e feliz ano novo atrasado de quem cont9nua s3em computador...
Captain Forr
Post a Comment