2 weeks ago my sis graduated from a technical school certificate, and I was happy to be able to attend her ceremony.
Today my little bro graduates from high school, and I only WISH I could be there. :((
Congrats to both! I'm proud of you!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
thanks dear.
wish you could have been here too.
Então...
Ouviu o CD do inferno???
O qu vc achou da msg???
Captain Forr
Hey Esther!
That's awesome that your siblings graduated!! My little brother graduated from Explore:)
Jonny is working as a technical support guy for a computer place that programs auto-dialers (basically the programs telemarketers and other companies use to call people).
the people getting married are in the band - Ian and Janice. I am actually Janice's maid of honor (I just found out).
I'm getting excited!!!
Cheers
Dani Tweed
Post a Comment