Sunday, May 06, 2007

Please PRAY!


I was without internet for a couple days and just read an email from my mom today saying that the father in this picture was killed last week in a car accident. He was a teacher at AVA (my old school) for 4 years after I graduated, but I met them when I was down last summer. This pic was taken just before they were leaving to go back to live in the US.

Please, PLEASE PRAY for them... I can't even imagine the wife's pain, questioning, hurt, shock, confusion, and anguish in all of this!! And trying to be strong for her 3 little kids, who will never see their dad again & some of whom may not remember him in the future. :( Plus she's pregnant with their 4th child. Pray for the BaƱez family.

Oh God. Uphold and help her in this time of trial. Give her family and friends to support and hold her.

No comments: