Tuesday, December 19, 2006

"Christmas time is here..."

The same weekend as we had that big birthday bash in November, we also decorated our house up for Christmas! I took some pictures of our cute apartment to show how it looks now that it's Christmassy. Jess & I have lots of Christmas decorations & stuff, and I had the tree, so we had plenty to work with. :)


Tania & Jess pretend the wreath is mistletoe! :)


The tree goes up...

The finished house! Aw, so cute.


This Saturday I made some Christmas sugar cookies, and Jess & I decorated them ... for 2.5 hours!!! Poor Jess was so tired and wanting to go to bed, but was kind enough to keep on helping me. Tania made some too, and they were quite hilarious. She's not much of an artsy or detailed person, I don't think. :D Anyway, it made for some good laughs for me & Jess!



Please notice my cute Brazilian soccer team. :) (Tania's funny little man is just to the right of them, and her "Chelsea" ball - she's a bit of a soccer freak, hehe.) I hadn't made & decorated cookies in two years, so this was fun! Last time was when my parents were here, and Jess & another friend came over for it. So history kind of repeated itself....

No comments: