Friday, September 29, 2006

the angels are rejoicing...

Yesterday when I went to work I found out that one of my clients, who I'd been supporting for just about a month, had passed away. Almost exactly a week ago she developed a cold and then pneumonia, so was taken to hospital and now passed away there.

Please pray for her family, friends, co-residents, and staff. Some of her family is far away and will have to be making important decisions; some of her friends and staff have known her for many years and this loss is hard on them. I didn't know her for very long but she was a sweet lady who loved the Lord, and loved to sing, pray, and read her Bible. I'm confident that now she is with Jesus, and for that I rejoice. We will see her again. Now she has a perfect, healthy body and mind, she can run and jump and no longer worry about a variety of health problems. It's amazing to imagine her like that! I'm sure she's loving it and wouldn't want to be back here for anything!

Please pray too for all the decisions that will have to be made by both her family and the organization as they deal with her belongings and what happens now.

Thanks friends. Aren't you glad we have the assurance of heaven? Wow, what sadness and despair there would be without it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Death is so weird. Mostly because it is sad that the person is no longer with us, but also happy because they are now with God. I will pray for her family members. Have a great weekend. HT.