Monday, June 19, 2006

bird's eye view

I love looking out of the airplane window and seeing the world from above! On earth the clouds always look so far away – huge and beautiful and fluffy. From above, these ones look like a thick carpet… I always thought it’d be fun if we could walk on them. Maybe in heaven! :) (Other times they were more scattered and thin, like little cotton balls suspended in midair.) These pictures are from my looong flight across the States – Seattle to Miami. The sunrise was gorgeous early that morning, and I think it was my first time seeing it from above instead of from below! Unfortunately we started to head down right before the sun rose above the clouds, so I didn’t get to see the actual sun, just its effect. :)





2 comments:

Julie said...

i love the cottony look! can you hold clouds in your hands? or do they just look like they have substance?

hadassah said...

hmm, i think they're just dirt and gas. :) but it would be cool!