
We went out Monday, and that was a lazy day with a craft & snack & supper, but otherwise not much. (I was quite bored, actually.) Tuesday the morning activity was bowling, Wednesday we went to a ranch in Red Deer to ride horses or ride in a wagon, and Thursday we went swimming. In the afternoons it was rest time, free time to play with balls or cards or make crafts, not to mention eat (it was pretty much breakfast-snack-lunch-snack-supper-snack). There was also a chapel time everyday. The last night we had a campfire which was a blast - singing campfire songs. :) Staff stayed up later a few nights too to play games or talk.
Overall it was fun & I was glad I got to go. It was nice to have only 2 people to watch but also to not have to be with them constantly since there were lots of other staff around. I got lots of sleep (which was unexpected!) but still came back tired and then caught a cold right away too. :(

1 comment:
in the words of someone i once knew,
swart....
rest more than usual and get paid more than usual!
Post a Comment