Has anyone ever played this? I had a bunch of friends over last night from the years I was in Ambassadors & Jubilation, and some that are in it now. For a little bit we were about 20 people. Telephone pictionary is an awesome game to play with a big group, especially when people are bad artists. :) Everyone gets a booklet of paper to write and draw on. It starts with a random sentence or phrase or word, after 20-30 seconds you pass it to the person beside you, and then have to draw what the next paper says. The next person gets the drawing and has to write what they think it is, then draw, then write, etc. It's sooooooo hilarious! Whoever invented it was a genius, because it's cheap, great fun! :)
I scanned a few especially funny ones in order like a cartoon strip to share with you. I hope they're dark enough to read because they suddenly look really light. Click on them to see them bigger. Enjoy!
Pizza (in 2 segments)


A tank - or a moldy danish with a broom? LOL!!

Flowers, windmills, same diff.

Snowman - these 2 go together.

2 comments:
hey I found your blog...so cool...i actually found you:) yes I am abit bored right now....no babies today
I'll have to remember this one to do sometime! Oh and I looked at your pics. Snow seems so far away now. I also like your hair in those pics. It looks cool. I got my hair cut today, short, above my shoulders when its dry and curly. I like it. It feels nice and light and hopefully will be easier to take care of with Zainá and all.
Love,
Aimée
Post a Comment