Monday, May 12, 2008

TESOL certificate

I officially finished my TESOL practicum on May 1! So now my April 18 graduation from Prov is valid. :) I did my 15 credits there and had the rest of the credits transferred from Prairie, so I have a one-year TESOL certificate now. Yay. I'm so glad to be done it!!

Now I'm packing lots to be ready for Brazil (2 weeks!!) and moving after that. Yikes, it's a lot of work. I should get on that... :)

6 comments:

Carla said...

Yay! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Parabéns...
Veja meu teddy bear no meu blog.
Captain Forr

Anonymous said...

Cadê as notícias do Brasil?
Falando nisso, boa viagem (mensagem atrasada pra ida, mas ainda em tempo pra estadia e volta!)
Coloca fotos!
Captain Forr

Anonymous said...

esther. i am so happy to find your blog.

Anonymous said...

Feliz Natal... Caso vc ainda olhe seu blog!
Captain Forr

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend.
Yes, I am a bit of an enigma aren't I?
Someday maybe I'll have time for the whole story.
Just suffice it to say - I've had a wild amount of emotions in recent days.
So looking forward to June.
You're in my heart.

Oh and you haven't been here for a while have you?